– Hope Community belongs to the community.
– We are often out and about, asking people how they are and how we can help.
– Our doors are open to those needing support.
– We listen and keep in touch with people, visiting, working with them and their family to overcome problems.
– We work with others to strengthen the community and promote integration.
– We do not judge and will provide honest, independent advice.
– We are there for everyone in the community.
– A Christian ethos remains central to the life and work of the project and is embedded in our core organisational values and strategy.